The Will Flores Fund Grants Program provides support to local organizations providing help to disadvantaged persons and persons living with disabilities, children’s groups and children’s arts programs. The grant awarded is usually a maximum of $500. If your organization would like to submit an application for funding, please follow the proposal format below.
FUNDING IS AVAILABLE FOR:
- General operating expenses
- Special projects or workshops
- Assistance to clients
- Training & staff development
Must be a not-for-profit entity or 501(c)(3) organization
Mission must focus on services to children, disadvantaged persons and/or persons living with disabilities.
Please provide no more than a two-page letter and no more than the two attachments indicated below providing the following information:
- Description of project or program
- Brief description of the need for project or program
- Description of target population
- Amount requested
- Most recent 501(c)(3) certification, if any (attachment)
- A commitment to follow up with a brief report of how the funds were actually utilized. We love photographs.
* Our typical grant allowance is $500.00. In special circumstances we maintain flexibility to award upwards of $1,500.00 for qualifying entries.
The WFF application letter and attachments should be postmarked by November 1, 2022. Grants are awarded on or before December, 1, 2022.
MAIL APPLICATION LETTER AND ATTACHMENTS TO:
The Will Flores Fund
3438 Russell Boulevard, Unit 302,
St. Louis, Missouri 63104
E-MAIL APPLICATION LETTER AND ATTACHMENTS TO: